Category : Positive Psychology
- Make your surroundings orderly and uncluttered.
- Take a close look at stresses that need to be addressed.
- Keep away from negative influences.
- Find a friend or confidante who shares you vision of clarity and fulfillment.
- Center yourself several times a day whenever you feel distracted or unsettled.
- Go outside to experience the calm and inspiration of Nature.
- Follow a regular daily routine.
- Get eight hours of good sleep every night.
- Remain in situations that turn disordered and stressful.
- Push your work time to the limit of exhaustion, mental or physical.
- Be tied down by other people’s opinions and attitudes.
- Let stress go unaddressed.
- Let a good night’s sleep slip by more than once or twice a week.
- Immerse yourself in bad news and the world’s chaotic unrest.
- Ignore your body’s signals–be aware of when it wants rest, nourishment, down time, and a chance to reset itself through meditation and quiet time alone.
- Forget to provide yourself with pure food, water, and air